According to Edward H. Teague:

> The ARLIS/NA Conference Program Proposal Form for San Antonio is now on the
> ARLIS website in the Conference section.
> Website address:
> http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/arlis

Speaking of the ARLIS/NA Website:
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Deirdre Stam for
launching and managing the site for its initial life.
And, to thank Ed Teague for agreeing to take on the
responsibility of managing the site in its second generation.

Our website is, I believe, second to none, and has huge
potential for diversification and expansion.  Please check it
out--on a regular basis, use it, and contribute to it by way of
sites being created by all of ARLIS/NA's Committees, Divisions,
Sections, Round Tables, and Chapters.

-- jack

Jack Robertson
ARLIS/NA President