The Review Section of Art Doc is now posted on the ARLIS/NA home
page (http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/arlis).  Click on Publications. The reviews
will be posted as they are received and in advance of their appearance
in the Society's journal, in order to make the reviews as timely as
possible.

If you have any comments or suggestions about this feature, please
send them my way.

I am also anxious to add new names to my rostrum of reviewers.  If you
are interested in writing reviews for Art Doc, please contact me and
include the following information about yourself:

Name, Institutional Affiliation/Position, Mailing Address, Phone, Fax,
E-Mail, Specific areas of expertise or interest, Previous writing
experience/publications.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Joan Stahl
Review Editor, Art Documentation