At 05:30 PM 5/29/96 EDT, you wrote:
>What libraries use the NH Classification for fine arts photography?

        The Saint Louis Art Museum has used NH for over seven years now.
Actually the original push came from our Curator of Prints, Drawings and
Photographs.  The way we use it, it parallels the NC schedule in many ways.
If you have specific questions please call, email, etc.

Marianne L. Cavanaugh
Saint Louis Art Museum
(314) 721-0072 ext. 252#
email: [log in to unmask]