---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 10:54:55 -0400 (EDT)
From: Pam M. Krupanski <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: VR Collection Development Policies-Part 2

Hello all !

I have offered to continue the collection of VR collection development
policies.  If you sent one already to Maryly Snow, ignore this as she
will pass those on to me.

I would like to encourage those of you who do not have your policies
written down to call me or e-mail me.  Informal guidelines are just as
important to collect. Please do though give me a few facts about
collection size, number of faculty, etc. It's not clear yet how the
information contained in the policies will be used, or whether just
representative policies will be published (format unknown at present).

Thank you all for your cooperation!

Pam Krupanski
Tufts University
(617) 628-5000 x2129