I have been waiting for years to get this reference question.  Here is the text
from a _Wireless_ mail-order catalog, dated sometime within the last year.  (I
have the page, but not the whole catalog.)  The company's telephone number is
1-800-669-9999.

"Dogs Playing Poker Wall Art.
In 1873, American artist C.M. Coolidge started painting pictures of dogs
playing poker.  Hundreds of thousands of his canine creations were printed as
advertising posters, calendars, and prints, and Coolidge became a great
success.  Now you can own one of these American classics.  This "Wireless"
exclusive is laminated on wood, measures 18"h x 23 1/2"l, and comes ready to
hang.  Rush Delivery, Overnight Delivery, and gift box not available. #44106,
$29.50."

If the price seems stiff, I have also seen neckties in either this catalog or
another.  A local framing / poster shop may have catalogs for unframed
reproductions to order.

Liz Harter                         Coordinator, Reference Desk Services
Internet: [log in to unmask]    The Gelman Library
Phone: (202) 994-6049              The George Washington University
Fax: (202) 994-1340                Washington, D.C.  20052