QUERY:

> *selling back runs
> Does anyone have names of dealers that would be interested in buying a back
run
> of serials that a faculty member wants to sell (10 years of Art in America in
> this instance)?  Are there any serial back issue vendors that specialize in
art
> or are any OP book vendors who also buy serials that you can recommend?

SUMMARY OF RESPONSES:
*Arthur H. Minters, is an o.p. dealer who  does very well at supplying back
vols. of periodicals.  I assume he is also  interested in buying.
11006 4th Street
North Paragon Crossing FL  33716
(813) 579-1132 (phone/fax)

*Larry Mcgilvery might be interested--he's our friend and member of ARLIS/NA in
La Jolla.  He often is building collections for new libraries.
Laurence McGilvery
PO Box 852
La Jolla CA 92038
(819) 454-4443

*R.W.Smith--Bookseller
130 Cold Spring Street
New Haven CT  06511
phone/fax:  203-776-5564
Buys and sells both back runs and single issues of journals in good condition.
Prefers issues before 1950 or unusual titles, such as avant-garde titles.

*USBE United States Book Exchange
2969 West 25th Street
Cleveland OH  44113
216-241-6960
fax 216-241-6966
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Barbara E. Reed
Art Librarian                                                           phone:
(603) 646-3831
Dartmouth College                                                       fax:
(603) 646-1218
6033 Carpenter Hall
Hanover NH  03755-3570