Annette Messager's exhibition catalog, FAIRE PARADE 1971-95, from
the Musee d'art moderne de la ville de Paris, arrived from Worldwide
with uncut pages from page number 32-64.  Evidently all Worldwide's
copies of the catalog had these uncut pages.

Has anyone heard whether the pages might have been left uncut
intentionally?  Barring a definitive answer, I'd like to know how
libraries are treating this item.  Right now, we've left it as is,
and the cataloger has added a note:  "Pages 33-64 intentionally uncut?"
Any suggestions?

        Erika Dowell                                    [log in to unmask]
        Assistant to Branch Head                           (812) 855-4596
        Fine Arts Library
        Indiana University, Bloomington  47405