               DIVISION, SECTION, and ROUND TABLE Moderators
                           CHAPTER Chairs/Presidents

This is your FINAL reminder of the impending 31 May 1996 deadline for
submitting Requests for Special Project Funding.

Prior to the mid-year Executive Board meeting 9-10 August 1996, I will be
preparing a draft budget for the next fiscal year which begins 1 October
1996. If your group will have extraordinary expenses for projects,
publications or meetings during Fiscal Year 1997 (1 Oct. 1996-30 Sept. 1997),
please let me know by 31 May 1996 so that these may be considered by the
Executive Board and worked into the ARLIS/NA budget.  Please note that
expenses associated with conference programming should be requested
separately as part of the conference program proposal and not to the Treasurer.

Application forms and individual Guidelines are available for: Divisions
& Sections; Round Tables; and Chapters.  If you need a copy of either or
both, contact me immediately and I will send to you by best means available.

I look forward to receiving your proposals.  Should you have any
questions please do not hesitate to contact me (212 570-3707; fax:
212-570-3879; email [log in to unmask]).

Ross Day
Treasurer, ARLIS/NA