Dear Jennifer and Margie-

It sounds like you may be looking  at least in part for the catalog
"Iterations: The New Image"
which was held from July 11-Aug 29, 1993 at Montage 93'
International festival of the Image, Rochester NY (and went
on to the International Center of Photography Midtown, NYC
Oct 15-Jan 21-1994).   The exhibition was curated by
Timothy Druckery and Charles Stainback.
The catalog mentions only one artist from your list below,
Michael Brodsky.  He's worked
internationally and got his MFA from the California Institute
of Arts in 1978.  At the time of the exhibition he was a tenured
Associate Professor
of Art at Loyola-Marymount University Los Angeles. His work has dealt
with interactive art, video, photography, digital photography,and
computer graphics.  He's shown at the Houston Center
for Photography, San Francisco Camerawork; Chrysler Museum, Norfolk, VA;
San Francisco
Museum of Modern Art; Fotographie Biennale Rotterdam III

I also found information about  Jeffery Shaw in the International
Directory of Electronic Arts, 1992-93 (the latest edition
we have).  He lived?/lives? in Amsterdam Netherlands.
His work has dealt with interactive art, video, installation and
interactive computer graphics.
He was (is?) Director of the Zentrum fur Kunst und Medientechnologie
(Director of the Institute for Image Media) Karlsruhe Germany.

For  Jeffery you might try this  e-mail:[log in to unmask]  or
Zentrum fur Kunst und Medientechnologie
Gartenstrasse 71
7500 Karlsruhe 1 Germany
Tel 49/721/934 04 00
Fax 49/721/93 40 49

Personal Address:Schellingswoudedijk 163, 1023 NC Amsterdam Netherlands.
Tel 31/2904/640
Fax 31/20/665 44 34

None of the artists could be found in YLEM Directory  1994 or 1995 (Artists
Using Science and Technology)

Hope this helps.  I can give you a little more general information on
the exhibition
and Brodsky if you need it.

Mo Dawley
Art Librarian
Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA USA
FAX 412-268-6944

Excerpts from internet.listserv.arlis-l: 10-May-96 Artist Info by
Jennifer [log in to unmask]