On  7 May 96, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Hi,
>   I'm looking for a recommendation for a software metering for a Novel Netware
> server, that will be supporting both Windows and Macintosh clients. Thanx.

        I would highly recommend Softrack from On Technologies.  We are
using it for netware metering.  I haven't tried Macintosh, but it
reportedly does this.  They also, lst time I checked, offered a free
30 trial period.

        --Bryan
~~~http://pubpages.unh.edu/~bls~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~                              ~     Bryan L. Scovill    ~
~ My World,                    ~ Novell Admin/Instructor ~
~      My Rules                ~          CIS/TSAS       ~
~                              ~            UNH          ~