I wanted to share with you the news that Marjana Cimperman-Lipoglavsek, art
librarian at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia will be joining us in Miami
Beach for the ARLIS/NA conference.  Many of you may remember Marjana as a
winner of one of the Getty Travel Awards at the San Francisco conference in
1993.  Marjana has been very anxious to return to an ARLIS/NA annual
conference since that time, and this year she will be able to join us.  Please
make every effort to make Marjana feel welcome by introducing yourself, helping
her find session locations, sitting with her on tour buses, inviting her for
coffee or lunch, or any courtesy that you can think to extend.  She is going to
great effort to join us, including a long car trip from her home in
Slovenia to Austria, where she will pick up the first of several flights
bringing her to Miami Beach.  Please help make our special visitor know how
glad we are to have her join us again.

Thank you.

Susan Wyngaard, Head
Fine Arts Library