Whoa!  I've received many, many replies on this.  Thanks, everyone.

Unfortunately I neglected to mention that the image my patron wanted
is NOT the Lee Lawrie 1937 sculpture at Rockefeller Center.  We found
that and she didn't like it.  In my haste to post the question I
left that out.  Very sorry about that; it was the most popular reply.

I suspect that what she has in mind is a little more realistic and less
stylized than the Lawrie, and is probably a popular culture shoot-off
of a classical sculpture.  Sort of like when art students are upset that
we don't have a picture of a moonlit landscape with mist and a woman
in a long black dress walking along holding a flower...

Thanks again to all who replied.

Sara J. MacDonald
UArts Library, Philadelphia, PA