I was grateful to have the information, in advance, that the tour to Palm
Beach that my husband and I had signed up for and paid for had been
cancelled.  I quickly called AMC to get on another list for another tour and
was told to put my request in writing and FAX it to them, which I then did,
listing my choices in priority order.  In response, I received a return
message, "You must come to the AMC tour desk at the ARLIS registration on
Friday afternoon to sign up for another tour, subject to availability on
site."  So much for helpfulness.  Good luck to everyone else in the same
boat.  Maybe it really won't be a problem.

Anne Morris
Toledo Museum of Art