The Arts Library is in the process of setting up a Treese Memorial Fund
in support of the art exhibition catalog collection.  Members may wish to
recognize Bill by contributing to this fund.  When the fund is actually
established, I will let everyone know the details.

Also, a tribute to Bill is being planned for our upcoming ARLIS/NA
meeting.  Please contact me if you would like to share information,
thoughts, etc.

Lastly, I wish to make a correction to my earlier posting--I misspelled
Bill's wife's name--the correct spelling is Carolyn.  I apologize for the
error.

--Lyn Korenic
  Head, Arts Library
  UCSB