Are you looking for books that focus on your needs as an information
professional?  Then look to SLA's Nonserial Publications Program.
Our extensive list of titles cover a wide range of topics and include
cutting edge research, indispensible reference tools, core titles on
management, information technology, career guides, and more!

Request your free copy of our 1996 Annual Publications Catalog by
mail, phone, fax, or e-mail today!  Or, access the SLA gopher using
gopher/client software:  gopher.sla.org:2000.

Special Libraries Association
1700 Eighteenth Street, NW
Washington, DC  20009-2514
Tel. (202) 234-4700 ext. 643