I have been asked to find art and artists whose material is shredded or
recycled paper money.  Nexis provided newspaper articles on the artists
Barton Benes and Lorene Slater Steinberg.  Art Index on CD did not seem
to turn up much--I haven't ascertained if this art has a generic or
thematic designation!  I would appreciate any leads whatsoever.  I will
do an ArtBibMod search.

Thank you for any help.

Ruth Thomas, Mugar Memorial Library, Boston University