Sara, there is a book that has the image you're thinking of (I think).
Unfortunately, its pretty old. Ernst Lehner's Picture Book of Symbols.
This is one of my favorite resources for those images that 'everyone'
knows, but you can't find a picture of! JB

Jan Buckwalter                    [log in to unmask]
Phoenix Public Library  1221 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ  85004