We are currently in the midst of deciding which new CD-ROMs to order
for our collection. Most of those we have identified have been
reviewed in one library journal or another, but there are four
interesting-sounding ones for which we have been able to find no
reviews. I have listed them below in the hope that someone may have
them and be prepared to offer their professional opinion of these
discs. Also, does anyone know of a good way of finding reviews of new
CD-ROM products?

The CDs in question are:

1.   Art right now (Discovery Media)
2.  Dutch Masters (Phillips Interactive Media)
3.  Dutch and Flemish Masters (CIDOC/CHIN)
4.  Painters painting / by Ron Mann, based on the film by Emile de
          Antonio (Digi-Box?)

Thanks

Andrew Logie
Fine Arts Library