I will begin a term as the new ARLIS CAA liaison at the Miami Beach
conference.  ARLIS can apply for a special session (1 1/2 hours) at the New
York conference in 1997 and both a special session and regular
session (2 1/2 hours) at the 1998 conference in Toronto.

The deadline to CAA for a special session at the 1997 conference in New
York is mid-June 1996, so it should be finalized through me by the end of
May.

The deadline to CAA for the regular session at the 1998 conference in
Toronto is September 1, 1996, so it should be finalized through me by August
15, 1996.

Please contact me for further information and your ideas via the
addresses and numbers listed below.  I will be at the Miami Beach
conference too, so don't hestitate to introduce yourself and offer your
ideas in person!

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System