To Decorative Arts Round Table Members:
     I have been asked to comment on the ARLIS/NA Strategic Plan,
1996-1999, a working draft of which appears in the March 1996 "ARLIS/NA
Update." If you have any comments or inclusions, please feel free to
address them to the list or directly to me at [log in to unmask] I
would also like to remind you that any thoughts on conference proposals
for San Antonio, or any comments on proposals already discussed, would
be greatly appreciated.
                                        Regards,
                                        Jean Hines

Smithsonian Institution Libraries