Hello RISS members:
I haven't done an agenda for our business meeting, but  would ask that
you take a look at the strategic plan Jack Robertson posted on the list
in March, making special not of the pieces of it that pertain to
Reference services. There is, of course, a lot of overlap, as there
should be, and reading it may suggest topics for discussion. Also please
read Laurie Whitehill's piece in Update--she and others have  brought
up the issue of those art librarians who do not have access to the internet-
this subject has come up in the computer section as well as others.

If you have specific ideas for discussion, pleas let me know by Thursday,
Apr. 25.
And if you have nominees for Moderator, keep them in mind--that is one of
the "jobs" we have to complete.

Forgive the typos---I have been out for about 3 weeks, and am madly trying
to get TOO much done before Miami!!!

See you in the sun...

Anne H. Shankland
Moderator