On Mar 17, 1996 15:56:46, 'Harold Peterson <[log in to unmask]>'
wrote:

>Does anyone have any book or journal citations on Oscar B. Bach or the
>Oscar B. Bach Studios?  Harold Peterson.  [log in to unmask]

Aside from making fancy iron doors, Bach made smaller table-top works like
boxes.  I have a metal Oscar B. Bach box inlaid with enamel classical
figures midst an elaborate decorative frame-work.  The cedar insert leads
me to believe that it was a cigarette box.  I once collected several
journal articles on his work.  If I remember where I placed them, I'll send
you a xerox or citations.

If you are planning a show or intend to study his works, I'd like to hear
what you plan.
--

Robert A. Baron
Museum Computer Consultant