I've spoken with Susan Kruse and AMC and have further information.  Since
letters would barely reach anyone before they leave town, there will not be
advance notification except via these messages at this late date.

I've heard from some Canadian members who received their registration
materials late and plan to register on site.  It still wouldn't hurt to
call AMC (ask for Michelle Greenstein) at 1-800-875-4181 and register your
interest in a specific tour so we have a better count.

(1) These are three names that didn't make it into the Saturday April 27
    Bicycle Tour:

Maryly Snow
Judy Donovan
Judith Herschman

If you're one of those three people, my apologies, they actually ran out of
bicycles!  Give AMC a call and request something else or talk to them when
you hit Miami Beach.

(2)  It will NOT be possible to schedule the Everglades Tour which lasts
until 1pm in conjuction with another tour that begins at 1pm (such as
Vizcaya).  HOWEVER, you could schedule the Miami Highlights (which ends at
noon) in conjunction with an afternoon tour (which begins at 1pm).

Travel time back from the Everglades varies a bit and they just can't
guarantee you'd be back in time to board the next bus.

(3)  The Metro Dade Art Tour.  There were only three people (as I
previously mentioned).  They are:

Susan Clarke
Elizabeth Hylen
Etignard (they could only decipher a last name)

This tour is cancelled (as I previously mentioned).  If you are one of
these people Barbara Young is working out a plan to let you do part of the
tour on your own or you might call AMC and schedule something else.

(4)  And, as I mentioned in my previous note, the Palm Beach tour has been
cancelled.  If you were scheduled for that one, I'd recommend "Miami
Highlights" and "Vizcaya/Coconut Grove" or "Miami Highlights" with the "Art
Deco TOur/lunch"  or just the Everglades by itself (since the bicycle tour
is full).

Anne Ross, Head
Fine Arts/Audio-Visual Depts.
Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library

Co-Chair, Local Arrangments
ARLIS/NA'96 - Miami Beach
ARLIS/NA and the New World / ARLIS/NA y el Nuevo Mundo