Dear ARLIS/NA colleagues,

I wish to announce that in recognition of Bill Treese, former Head of the
UCSB Arts Library and Art Librarian, we have established the William R.
Treese Memorial Fund in support of the Art Exhibition Catalog
Collection.  As you know, Bill was the founder of this incredible
collection which many of you have helped build over the years with your
donations of catalogs.  The collection is truly an international treasure.

The memorial fund will be a tribute to Bill as it continues the growth of
the collection.  Catalogs purchased with these monies will carry a
bookplate designating the fund.  If you wish to make a contribution,
please make your check payable to:

Regents of UC

Indicate on the "memo" line the Treese Memorial Fund.  You may mail your
donation to me at the Arts Library (and I will also be in Miami at our
conference).

Sincerely,

Lyn Korenic
Head, Arts Library