You'll want: Johannes Vermeer / [curators, Frederik J. Duparc and
             Arthur K. Wheelock, Jr.].
             Washington : National Gallery of Art, c1995.
             229 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.

             ISBN 0-894-68219-9 (pbk)
             ISBN 0-300-06558-2 (cloth)
             LCCN 95-23917

             "Clothbound English edition is distributed by Yale University
Press,
             New Haven"--T.p. verso.