Sorry for duplication of listing!
a little bit of updating and our next meeting: April 12 at Trinity to
discuss data fields to be used (not limited to vrms users)

We had a productive meeting (I think) on March 27.  We looked at embark,
image access and a demo of rediscovery, (which did not work very well) and
talked about our alternatives for migrating to new software  with a
probable time frame of c.6-18 months.

>Our next meeting will be on Friday, April 12 at Trinity at 12:30 PM (working
>lunch and afternoon meeting).  Yes, this is very short notice for those not at
>the last meeting.  The topic will be the configuration of data fields for new
>software!  (Yeah--BIG STUFF!!)

I will also post this meeting on vrms and arlis lists as this involves a
larger issue than vrms, but we will try to keep it a small enough meeting
to accomplish our task.

As usual, if you are bringing documention, or data fields or database
configuration ideas, bring 25 copies!

REGISTRATION FOR  APRIL 12 1996   VR/VRMS MEETING ON DATA ELEMENT CONFIGURATION

RETURN TO TRUDY JACOBY, Trinity College, Hallden Hall, Hartford CT  06106-3100

___________ My check made out to Trinity College for $10.00  is enclosed.

MAIL TO  ARRIVE  BY April 10 (a week from tomorrow, please!!)

other questions, agenda items:

special dietary needs (the lunch will hopefully be grilled salmon/ maybe
chicken)

Trudy Jacoby
Trinity College, Hartford CT