The following is worth considering:
        X. Revista Internacional de Arte y Cultura/International Review
of Arts and Culture....completely bilingual (Spanish/English) although
not specifically Latin American Art. Published by: Editorial Arte y
Cultura SA de CV, Redaccion, Publicidad y Suscripciones: Calderon de la
Barc 359-201, Col. Polanco CP 11560, Mexico

J.Patrick at OCA, Toronto