For those still wanting a room in the Doral Hotel;

I am staying in the Doral and have a roommate for the conference; my
roommate is not arriving until Saturday, however, while I will be arriving
on Friday.  If any ARLIS members are interested in sharing a room for this
one night (Friday, April 27th) contact me at the address below (female,
non-smoking please):

Barbara

Barbara Q. Prior
Reference Librarian