ARLIS-L subscribers and friends,

I recently came across over 300 messages that were sitting on an old e-mail
account that was supposed to have been closed in November.  For anyone who
sent mail to [log in to unmask], I didn't get it until yesterday, April 11.
 My correct address is:

This is a completely different machine and a different network.

Please make a note of this in your ARLIS Directory - where it is also wrong
along with my title and my work phone, which should be (213)857-6122.

See ya in Miami

Debbie Barlow