Hello! My name is Lori Gagajewski and I am a new subscriber to ARLIS. As
a graduate student attending Drexel University's Information Science
Department, I am currently working on a project concerning the use of the
Internet by Art Librarians.  If anyone is interested, please email me to
share how and when you use the Internet, your favorite Web sites, and
perhaps how you feel this new technology might affect what you do as
librarians in the future.  I'm just looking to compile some general
opinions, and your responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for any help.

Lori Gagajewski
Graduate Student, Dept. of Information Science
Drexel University
Phila., PA

Internet: [log in to unmask]