Deborah Johnson at the Ringling School of Art and Design (Sarasota, FL)
will be sending out postcards in the next week or so to all of you who have
volunteered to help at the Registration Desk reconfirming the time and date
you have selected (either at the Southeast Chapter meeting or via
email/phone calls to Deborah or myself).

Any additional volunteers (especially anyone involved in the San Antonio
conference) can contact her directly by phone (941-359-7582) or by fax
(941-359-7632) or send email to me and I can relay the message to her.

Her address is correct in the ARLIS/NA Handbook and List of Members but
the area code has changed to 941 and her fax number is new.

Anne Ross, Head
Fine Arts/Audio Visual Depts.
Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library System
(813)273-3624
(813)273-3655 (fax)

Co-Chair, Local Arrangements - Miami'96
ARLIS and the New World / ARLIS y el Nuevo Mundo