Judy and other architecture section members,

I'm interested in something relating to architectural archives: COPAR
projects, access and preservation issues related to new technologies, what
placing finding aids on the web does to your use statistics/demands for
services, etc.  Beth Dodd & I are just starting to explore the feasibility
of compiling a guide to architectural records in Texas and would love to
hear from anyone who's already done this kind of project.  Also, I might be
able to talk one of the Library School faculty members here into giving a
talk about using postcard collections for architecture research if this
would fit into a session.

I'm assuming that one of the tours we'll offer will be to Austin where
members can visit our Architectural Drawings Collection among other sites.
(This would tie in nicely with an archives related session).

Anyone else interested in this?

Best,

Janine Henri
Head Librarian