We have a large number of auction catalogs (Sotheby's, Christie's) in our
collection, but they are not (yet) cataloged.  I'm interested in how other
libraries use them, specifically:

1.  Are auction catalogs used (circulated or in-house) frequently, and if
so, how?

2.  Do you promote your collection to students, faculty or others?

3.  How are your catalogs organized?

4.  Do you keep all catalogs or retain individual copies based on their
contents?

Any/all comments are welcome.

Thank you!

Kimberly Hale, Acquisitions Librarian/Coordinator of Collection Development
Columbia College Library
624 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60605
(312) 663-1600, x5355 (voice)  (312) 663-1707 (fax)