Dear Members,
I have been transferred again- This time back to the Herron Library of
IUPUI. Our new Director is totally reorganizing the Library staff here into
"Teams".  So I return to the Art School Library of our campus while also
still being the Media Bibliographer for the main library video collection.
I do feel like the migrating birds outside my window-moving with the
seasons.  I lose a wonderful office , but have been promised some
remodelling at Herron to construct some office space in the Library.  I will
be on the job at Herron starting Monday, April 1, 1996. So please change
your directories AGAIN-
        Jennifer Hehman, Slide Librarian/Media Bibliographer
        Herron School of Art Library
        Indiana University-IUPUI campus
        1701 North Pennsylvania Street
        Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
        (317) 920-2434  fax: (317) 920-2430
        e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Please note - the "corrections" listed in ARLIS/Update gave the wrong e-mail
address for the server here.  I will be having my computer moved next week
and have no idea how long I may be "UNWIRED" again.  My former supervisor
has been removed to the main library to be a reference librarian and Sonja
Staum-Kuniej has been hired as a "visiting librarian" to take her place.
Will keep you informed,
Jennifer Hehman.