One of the Library School students here at the University of Arizona
forwarded and I thought it was something we would all enjoy!

Mimi Hernandez

     "KNOWLEDGE" IS THE MEASURE OF A PROFESSIONAL LIBRARIAN

     "K"nowing What Diverse Information Sources Are Available

     "N"avigating Through Electronic Information Sources

     "O"rganizing Information Resources For Easy Retrieval

     "W"eighing and Monitoring Least Cost Information Acquisitions

     "L"ocating the Most Relevant and Current Information

     "E"xecuting and Administering Information and Staff Resources

     "D"epositing and Maintaining an Organization's Institutional Memory

     "G"etting Information and Documents from Outside Sources

     "E"xplaining to Others New and Old Methods of Research

     Richard J. McKinney
     Legislative Librarian, Law Library
     Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
     Washington, D.C. 20551

     [log in to unmask]  202-452-3283