Hello:

Can anyone on the list recommend software that they have used or are
aware of that can beused for the following applications:

1.  Photographic Services: needed to track the activities of our
photographic services department which provides publishers with
transparencies of art works in our collection and grants the rights to
publish art work in the CAM collection.

2.  Library Exchange materials received:  needed to record and track
catalogues etc., received on exchange from other museum libraries.

3.  Archives finding aid:  needed to transfer our current Archives
finding aid from 12 ring binders to a computer format which can be
searched for more than one access point.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Mona L. Chapin
Head Librarian
Cincinnati Art Museum