I have a graduate student who is working on this lithographic company in
France.  They established a gallery that was a branch of the
International Art Union in 1848 in NYC.

IN Paris they produced a lithograph after William Sidney Mount's "The
Power of Music" (1848) and distributed it to members of their NY gallery
as well as internationally.

None of our reference sources provide any information on this company.
Can any colleagues whose collections have strong holdings in
engraving/lithography assist us?  Please reply to me directly.  Thanks
very much!

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System