Much thanks to all who  came  up with answers to the aria in the recent
Inspector Morse episode. Thereare two candidates--1) Senza mama,  bimbo,
from Puccini's Suor Angelica (several messages, including one  from
Alice Abraham at WGBH); 2) Ebben? Ne andro lontana from Catalani's
La Wally (several other messages). I suspect both arias are used in
various epidodes. <I've not heard from our  patron who says he would
recognize the printed music. As a new subscriber,, it's a revelation
to get the  benefit of all this wonderful expertise  from around
the countlry and the world.

Stan Shiebert
Fine & Performing Arts
Seattle Public Library