Maybe ARTIST'S & GRAPHIC DESIGNER'S MARKET: WHERE AND HOW TO SELL YOUR
ILLUSTRATION, FINE ART, GRAPHIC DESIGN AND CARTOONS (Cincinnati: Writer's
Digest Books)?  It has sections on (among others)advertising and PR
firms;design firms; greeting cards, gift items and paper products;
magazines; and record companies.  Many of the listings include the name of
the art director or instructions for "initial contact."

Linda Zieper ([log in to unmask])