Dear aasl-l & arlis-l members,

Before I reply to a reference query that Atlantic Terra Cotta (1914-1932)
has not been indexed anywhere, has anyone done this for their library?  I
found no mention of an index on OCLC or RLIN and checked the following
indexes to see if they covered this title, but in vain: Avery Index,
Burnham Index, Art Index, Frick Index, Ryerson Index.  What else have I
overlooked?
If this has not yet been done, it looks to me like a great project for a
group of library school students to undertake....we could use a building
name, architect's name & place name index.

Best,

Janine