Happy March, Central Plainers!

The executive committee set a date for the annual spring meeting.  It will be held on Zoom on April 10th at 10AM, Central Time.

We have lots to discuss including making changes to our bylaws.  If you are able, we would love to have you in attendance to share your thoughts.

An agenda will be sent out a week before the meeting. Please keep an eye out.

Thank you!
Sara

The Zoom information is:

Sara Mautino is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ARLIS/NA CP SPRING MEETING
Time: Apr 10, 2024 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://okstate-edu.zoom.us/j/94930211862?pwd=bExkYjZIUGdzK2FUYXJERHNmQXJXQT09

Meeting ID: 949 3021 1862
Passcode: 737344

---

SARA MAUTINO, MSLIS
Assistant Professor
Librarian
(she/her)

Chair ARLIS/NA Central Plains
Co-Moderator ArLiSNAP

Oklahoma State University School of Architecture
160 Donald W. Reynolds Architecture Building
Stillwater, OK 74078
405-744-6034 | bit.ly/ARCHLIB<http://bit.ly/ARCHLIB>

~~ My working hours may not be your working hours. Please do not feel obligated to reply outside of your working hours. ~~