Congratulations, Beverly. I feel very lucky to have been able to work with you through ARLIS. Your contributions to the IRC and our national conferences should not go unsung. Thank you so very very much for your time and dedication.
All my best,

Gabrielle V L Reed
Morton R Godine Library
Massachusetts College of Art and Design