Dear colleagues,

We are excited to see many of you in Pittsburgh soon! Having passed the deadline for submitting presentations to Dropbox for pre-loading, we also wanted to get in touch with all poster and session presenters to share how you can contribute your work to CORE for long-term preservation and access.  CORE, or the ARLIS/NA Commons Open Repository Exchange (CORE) repository, is the repository the Society uses for these purposes. We’d ask that all conference resources be submitted to CORE by May 31st. Individuals are responsible for submitting their own content. Non-member presenters can fill out this Google form to have their materials added to the repository.

Instructions on how to add conference content to the CORE repository can be found here.

Submitting content to the ARLIS/NA Commons is of benefit to both the art information profession broadly and individuals. Its benefits include giving authors the ability to license their content and assign DOIs. Contributing to this open repository also makes your research accessible to the public at large. You can read more about CORE and its benefits here.

Please do not hesitate to contact Meredith Hale ([log in to unmask]) or Alison Huftalen ([log in to unmask]) if you run into any issues or have questions when uploading presentations or posters to the repository.

Thanks,

Meredith Hale, ARLIS/NA Commons Manager

Alison Huftalen, Conference Materials Editor