Hi all,

Hope that you can join us for the ARLIS/NA Advocacy and Public Policy Committee Annual Meeting tomorrow, 3/26 at 1pm Eastern.
This meeting will be open to the public and is a great opportunity to learn more about the committee's projects, meet the current members, and ask questions about joining the committee next year. I have truly enjoyed working with the APPC over the last few years, and I am thrilled to have Annie Sollinger taking over as committee chair for 2024/25.

Zoom link and details are available on Sched here: https://arlisna52ndannualconference.sched.com/event/1ax97/advocacy-public-policy-committee-meeting
Best,

Sal Hamerman (they/them)

Metadata Librarian, Rare Books Specialty

Princeton University Library

Ulises Carrión: Bookworks and Beyond
February 21-June 13
Ellen and Leonard Milberg Gallery, Princeton University Library