Library Exhibitions Review is pleased to announce Issue 2!

Library Exhibitions Review Issue 2<https://exhibitions.arlisna.hcommons.org/library-exhibitions-review-2024/> can be accessed on our website to read and share. Thank you to our authors and to those who submitted exhibitions for review.

We look forward to collaborating on the next issue and will be placing calls for exhibition submissions and reviewers. Meanwhile, feedback and inquiries can be sent to us at [log in to unmask]

[cid:c16365be-d9d9-403a-a42f-feb00fcbe9b8]<https://exhibitions.arlisna.hcommons.org/library-exhibitions-review-2024/>

Library Exhibitions Review Co-Editors:

Emily Eckstrand, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign

Ashley Huot, University of Manitoba

Alex Regan, University of California Santa Barbara

Meg Wang, Mississippi State University