Dear colleagues,

See below for updates from the Art Librarians Parents and Caregivers Special Interest Group (ALPaCa SIG)

Monday Meeting Reminder: The ALPaCa SIG's annual business meeting is Monday, March 25 at 3pm ET. Meeting will be held virtually via Zoom at: https://harvard.zoom.us/j/99930399851?pwd=Z2ZCZjJCUTJrcUljcFRPWEhpVjljQT09   We hope to see you there!

New Co-Coordinator: We are pleased to announce that Meredith Hale with be our incoming Co-Coordinator, working together this upcoming year with Meredith Wisner to lead the SIG. Thanks to Meredith and Meredith for their leadership.

Connect with us: If you haven't already, you can always join our SIG page of Humanities Commons to connect with other members, share information, and coordinate meetups: https://arlisna.hcommons.org/groups/alpaca-sig/

Best,
Jessica
ALPaCa SIG Co-Coordinator (2022-2024)

Jessica Evans Brady, she/her/hers