“If I had a good computer I could catch up with my thoughts over the weekend if I ever got behind myself.

A computer would be a very qualified boss.”

Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol, 1975

Can’t make it to Pittsburgh in person? Join us online on April 3rd and 4th!

From pedagogy to archives to outreach and engagement, we’ve got sessions for many interests. Register for either one or both days of virtual conference programming with live access with Q&As. BONUS: you get access to recordings of four in-person conference sessions!

Highlights:

View all virtual conference sessions on Sched here.

Joining us in Pittsburgh?

Watch the virtual sessions from the comfort of your hotel room or buddy up in the Monongahela Room on the 17th floor of the Omni William Penn. A room monitor will be on hand to manage the streaming room Q&A.

We’re looking forward to seeing you, no matter how you join!