Hello ARLIS-L!

Please join the Neurodiversity & Invisible Disabilities SIG for our first annual meeting on Wednesday, March 27th at 1pm ET.

We will discuss ideas for future programming and SIG activities, as well as other topics as decided upon by the membership. Please note that this meeting is only open to those who identify either through professional or self-diagnosis as either neurodiverse and/or invisibly disabled.

Zoom: https://westfield-ma.zoom.us/j/97301583797

Please contact me, Anna Boutin-Cooper, with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there on Zoom!

Best,
Anna

Anna Boutin-Cooper | AH-na BOO-tin KOO-per | she/her/hers
Research and Instruction Librarian
Ely Library | Westfield State University
[log in to unmask] | 413-572-5300 ext. 4763

Schedule a meeting with me