Dear Colleagues,

I’m sharing the recording, slides, and chat from today’s webinar, “ARLIS/NA Commons: An Introduction and Refresher” - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13-I-UvSsvPfY0D59B3t_X-7LqYM8TKqr?usp=sharing This content will be available for once month. Thanks to all who attended and for everyone’s patience with rescheduling this event.

Please do get in touch with me if you have any questions about using the ARLIS/NA Commons, whether for individual purposes or for your work as part of a constituent group. I also welcome feedback on the platform that I can share with Humanities Commons staff.

Thanks,

Meredith

PS – Register for the Humanities Commons newsletter to get updates on the platform and hear about trainings offered by their staff.

Meredith Hale
Metadata Librarian
The University of Tennessee Libraries
329 John C. Hodges Library