Hi All,

The ARLIS/NA's Art & Design School Library Division is holding its annual business meeting, and we hope you'll join us.

If you work in an art school library, want to work in an art school library, or are curious about art school libraries, please attend. We will be offering and looking for ideas and suggestions for ways to support members in the coming year.

Date: Tuesday, March 26th

Time: 12pm Pacific/1pm Mountain/2pm Central/3pm Eastern

Where: Zoom

Register<https://sva.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUuceisqjIvHtyEcEkuEcdp5602O4nfRSgw> to receive an email with information about joining the Zoom meeting.

We will also be looking for a new co-moderator, so please consider stepping up. It's a genuinely rewarding opportunity!

Please reach out with any questions.

Everyone is welcome!

Your hosts and ADSL Division Moderators,

Caitlin Kilgallen

Marsha Taichman

MARSHA TAICHMAN
Art + Design Librarian, OCAD University